Policies & Disclaimers
Payment & Deadline
- Check or credit card payment must accompany paper registration. No cash please. Mail paper registration to: GSHE PO Box 47 Auburn, AL 36831
- Badges will not be mailed.
- Attendees will receive a confirmation email containing a QR code. Print this email or use your phone to scan the code and print your badge at one of our Self Service Kiosks onsite at the Registration Center.
- Pre-registration ends Friday January 7, 2022
Attendee Cancellations & Substitutions
- GSHE will issue full refunds for cancellation requests received in writing and postmarked on or before Friday January 7, 2022. Send requests to GSHE PO Box 47 Auburn, AL 36831.
- Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or cancellation requests postmarked Saturday January 8, 2022 or later.
- Substitutions may be made in writing and postmarked on or before Friday January 7, 2022 in order to be processed. After January 8th substitutions may be made onsite.
- Every reasonable effort is made to provide the speakers, topics, and sessions listed, some changes or substitutions may occur. Speakers and sessions are subject to cancellation or change up to and including the day the session(s) are scheduled to be held. Changes or cancellations are made at the discretion of GSHE and may be done without notifying attendees. If sessions are changed or cancelled, no refunds should be expected. Submission of the registration form acknowledges acceptance of this provision.
- The content of this website is offered only for general information and educational purposes. The website and content are not offered nor intended as a replacement for professional advice. Our intention to keep this information current, however we make no warranty, promise or guarantee that the information is correct, complete, or up-to-date. This information does not constitute a contract or promise to perform the services recommended therein.
This website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. We are not responsible for the content of such other websites and hereby disclaim any and all liability in respect to such content of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from such websites.